26. I have been trying hard to ______ smoking because my wife cannot stand the smell.
A. pick up B. build up C. take up D. give up
27. Her jewelry ______ under the spotlights and she became the dominant figure at the ball.
A. glared B. glittered C. blazed D. dazzled
28. The bird feeder ______ to keep squirrels from getting to the birdseed.
A. has design B. is designed
C. was a designer D. has been designing
29. Not ________, the process of choosing names varies widely from culture to culture.
A. obviously B. surprisingly C. particularly D. normally
30. We should not ______ environmental protections to foster economic growth.
A. sacrifice B. realize C. give D. reduce
相關信息 更多 >